I try to support and encourage my patients by recognizing their strengths.† The style I use is one of partnership and collaboration.† I see each person that I work with as an equal; together we explore the issues that concern you.
My professional focus revolves around making a bridge between the best of mainstream psychiatry and non-mainstream treatment modalities.† Alternative and complementary modalities have much to offer people in the way of treatment options.† I work to find the best treatment options for each individual by matching his or her needs, beliefs, and preferences with the safest and most effective treatment plan.
Holistic medicine is the art and science of healing that addresses the whole person--body, mind, and spirit.† The practice of holistic medicine integrates conventional and alternative therapies to prevent and treat disease and, most importantly, to promote optimal health.† This condition of holistic health is defined as the unlimited and unimpeded free flow of life force energy through body, mind, and spirit.
- Optimal health is much more than the absence of sickness.† It is the conscious pursuit of the highest qualities of the physical, environmental, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social aspects of the human experience.
- Unconditional love is lifeís most powerful medicine.† Physicians strive to adopt an attitude of unconditional love for patients, themselves, and other practitioners.
- Holistic physicians encourage patients to evoke the healing power of love, hope, humor, and enthusiasm, and to release the toxic consequences of hostility, shame, greed, depression, and prolonged fear, anger, and grief.
- Illness is viewed as a manifestation of a dysfunction of the whole person, not as an isolated event.
- Prevention is preferable to treatment and is usually more cost-effective.† The most cost-effective approach evokes the patientís own innate healing capabilities.
- Searching for the underlying causes of disease is preferable to treating symptoms alone.
Click Here for Forms